Steven's Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

On the 29th of October we had pet’s day at Marco School. When Paul, Dad and I got their dad got a coffee and Paul and I played around on the playground. Then we got welcomed and then we did the activities. There was horse racing, bricks, wishing well and gum boot throwing. Then we went down to the field and did the lamb leading, calling and grooming that was the junior that was 1st. The senior lambs were 2nd and the calling, grooming and leading. After that we had a Barbeque lunch. We had sausages and onions and yummy tomato sauce. I got three sausages one for Dad, one for Paul and one for me. By Steven



On the weekend we went to jujitsu. When we had finish Mum and Dad went shopping Paul, Hanley and I went across the road.
On Sunday I had my rugby break up. I got runner up for back of the year.

On 8th of August 3005 Geoff Campbell, Stan Campbell, Kim Hughes and Millie Hughes are getting ready to go to an adventure. On the first adventure they went on they got lots of arrows and two bows, two swords and armour pack so they pack them to . they pack sleeping bags touches, clothes, water bottles and a big tent. On the next day Millie, Kim, Stan and Geoff set off to Greece to look for an adventure. they lived in London. so they got a plane to fly them to Greece the plane was old just the Millie and Stan like it. the plane flew over an old temple and then they jumped out of the plane and landed just right on the ground. Millie and Stan stared to set camp. Kim and Geoff went to look around they found a water fall and then they went back to camp to have dinner. By Steven

On Saturday my family went to New Plymouth to do shopping and Jujitsu. I thought we were going shopping first. But dad said,” we are going to Jujitsu first”.
When we got to Jujitsu no one was there but 10min latter our teacher came. We did Jujitsu and Paul I got a tad. We did a game before we went. After we did our game my family went shopping. We went to centre City. We went

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home